ICAEW registration after ACCA


um doing ICAP registered articles in Pakistan .& its been two years. Now i want to register with ICAEW. My employer is willing to give  the contract.I want to knw the details.As i want to claim my previous experience. What is the procedure? Should i register a s an independent student or student in agreement.How many previous months i can claim? KIndly guide me.


Hira Razzaq