ICAEW registration after ACCA


um doing ICAP registered articles in Pakistan .& its been two years. Now i want to register with ICAEW. My employer is willing to give  the contract.I want to knw the details.As i want to claim my previous experience. What is the procedure? Should i register a s an independent student or student in agreement.How many previous months i can claim? KIndly guide me.


Hira Razzaq

  • Hi Hira,

    Once you qualify with ICAP you would only need to complete the final three advance level ACA exams and our online ethics program.

    You would not need to complete the work experience element as in Pakistan this is not required for ICAP members.

    You will need to complete this registration form which is specifically for ICAP members.

    If you have any further questions please feel free to email pakistan@icaew.com

    Kind Regards,


Reply Children
No Data